Asbestos Removal | Asbestos Cleanup in Arizona, Nevada, Colorado & New Mexico
Asbestos Abatement | Native Environmental, LLC in Phoenix, Arizona
Asbestos removal specialists, Native Environmental, serves Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and New Mexico. Our asbestos cleanup experts will guide you in the processes of proper removal, packaging and disposal of all asbestos containing materials. Contact us: (602) 254-0122.
Here are some critical aspects involved in the assessment, abatement, and removal of asbestos containing materials:
- proper preparation of the work area
- critical barriers and pre-cleaning
- erection of containment areas
- establishing negative pressure
- adequate wetting of the material
- proper removal of the material
- approved packaging in leak-tight containers
- providing DOT prescribed transportation and
- adhering to EPA-approved asbestos disposal methods.
Native Environmental has the experience, personnel and equipment to safely perform any size asbestos abatement project from a single glove-bag to an entire high-rise. We take pride in our quality assurance program, extensively trained employees and state-of-the-art equipment for safe, cost-effective abatement services. Our high quality personalized service has enabled Native Environmental to build an exceptional track record with a long list of satisfied customers.
Call Native Environmental today to discuss your asbestos removal needs - (602) 254-0122.
WHAT IS ASBESTOS?
Asbestos (Greek a-"not"; sbestos,"extinguishable"), the fibrous form of several mineral and hydrous silicates of magnesium. The name may also be applied to the fibrous forms of calcium and iron. Asbestos has been linked to various forms of lung diseases.
WHY IS IT USED?
Asbestos is nonflammable and a poor heat conductor, therefore making it a valuable material in the construction of flame retardant materials used in Industrial Plants such as pipe insulation, and safety clothing for fire fighters. It is also used in many others building products because of it fibrous properties and its longevity as a building material.
WHICH PRODUCTS MIGHT CONTAIN ASBESTOS?
- FLOOR TILE & ASSOCIATED MASTIC
- LINOLEUM (Sheet Vinyl)
- SPRAYED-ON ACOUSTICAL MATERIAL
- PIPE LAGGING & INSULATION MATERIAL
- DUCT SEAM TAPE
- DRYWALL / TEXTURE / JOINT COMPOUND
- WINDOW & DOOR CAULKING
- POOL PLASTER
- ROOFING MATERIAL & ASSOCIATED MASTIC
**These are the most common materials. Asbestos may be present in other materials.
A common rule of thumb: if it isn't wood, metal or glass, the material is suspect for containing asbestos.